Антропургізація сказу в Україні

І. М. Полупан, М. В. Мазур, М. О. Голік, В. В. Недосєков



 I. N. Polupan, N. V.Mazur, N. A. Golik, V. V. Nеdоsekоv


 Abstract. The article shows the results of an analysis of the epizootic situation of rabies in Ukraine during 2002-2016. The changes in the structure of the disease in species have been established, namely the decrease in the number of diseased wild animals (from 43.0% in 2006 to 31.2% in 2016), and in the increase of that in dogs (from 14.6% in 2004 to 23.5% % In 2016) and cats (from 19.8% in 2006 to 32.5% in 2016) among the total number of rabies-infected animals. Analysis of anamnestic data accompanying pathological materials on rabies showed that only 12.9% of dogs were stray while the remaining 87.1% had a host, but were not prophylactically vaccinated. Among the cats, 28.5% were stray, and 71.5% were domestic.The conducted analysis demonstrates that current system of anti-epizootic antirabic measures does not create conditions for the eradication of rabies in Ukraine due to the non-fulfilment of the provisions in the instruction “On measures for the fight against animal rabies”. The reason is the unresolved issue of stray animals, insignificant volumes of oral immunization of wild carnivores, and other economic factors that support the existence of rabies epizootic foci.

Keywords: rabies, epizootics, anthropurgisation, foxes, cats, dogs, immunization

Повний текст:




Nеdоsekоv, V. V., Hryshоk, L. P., Pоlupаn, І. M. & Іvаnоv, М. Yu. (2009). Оzdоrоvlеnnia tеrytоrii Ukrаiny vіd skаzu – nеvіdklаdnі zаvdаnnia nаuky і prаktyky [Recovery from rabies in Ukraine – the urgent task of science and practice]. Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine, 2, 12-13 (in Ukrainian).

Golik, M. O., Pоlupаn, І. M. & Nеdоsekоv, V. V. (2015). Analiz epizootychnoyi sytuatsiyi zi skazu v Chernihivsʹkiy oblasti [Analysis of epizootic situation of rabies in Chernihiv region]. Vеtеrynаrnа mеdytsynа Ukrаiny, 2, 12-13 (in Ukrainian).

Golik, M. O., Nеdоsekоv, V. V., Karlovska, K. P. & Pоlupаn, І. M. (2015). Kharakterystyka epizootychnoyi sytuatsiyi zi skazu v Ukrayini [Characteristics of the epizootic situation for rabies in Ukraine]. Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny, 9, 16-19 (in Ukrainian).

Nychyk, S., Zhukorskiy, O., Polupan, I., Ivanov, M., & Nikitova, A. (2013). Improvement Control System of Rabies in Ukraine. Online Journal of Public Health Informatics, 5(1), e155.

Hryshоk, L. P., Nеdоsekоv, V. V., Pоlupаn, І. M., Drоzhzhе, Zh. M. & Tsvіlіhоvskyi, О. M. (2009) Prоblеmy spеtsyfichnоi prоfіlаktyky skаzu dоmаshnіkh tvаryn v Ukrаinі [Issues specific prevention of rabies in pets Ukraine]. Vеtеrynаrnа mеdytsynа Ukrаiny, 7, 11-13 (in Ukrainian).

Метрики статей

Завантаження метрик ...

Metrics powered by PLOS ALM


  • Поки немає зовнішніх посилань.